Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
X Virgin
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great ride today with 2 buddies from our church (VFR1300 and a Ducati1000).
Left home about 9:00 and close to 60 degrees. Twisty back roads, some farm land, rivers, ponds, hawks, herons, very little traffic and a great lunch in the middle.

One of those days when you don't mind spending an hour and a half to get 45 minutes away :bleh:

Temps dropped all day to about 40 on the way home. Neoprene facemask worth its weight in .....well, heat.

Really nice day and likely the last warm one of 2010, looking at the forecast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am already suffering from a serious case of PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrom) already, and it is only November. Hopefulle we get a few nice days here soon.

·
Registered
478 Posts
i rode yesterday and sunday. i don't enjoy a cold ride at all or i could probaly get in a few more. my supervisor is trying to get me to do toys for tots this coming sunday. i'll have to see what the weather's like and if i feel like getting stuck in a self made traffic jam.

·
X Rider
69 Posts
I wish I could have made the ride. Work gets in the way of my life.

I've already fired up the sleds this year, just to make sure they're ready to roll when the snow flies.

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
i rode yesterday and sunday. i don't enjoy a cold ride at all or i could probaly get in a few more. my supervisor is trying to get me to do toys for tots this coming sunday. i'll have to see what the weather's like and if i feel like getting stuck in a self made traffic jam.
I bet it's getting pretty cold up there already, I remember those Nov & Dec rides across the bridge into Louisville on many of cold and I mean cold mornings!!!!!!! :eek::eek:...for some strange reason I miss it up there.:choppersm

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
...COOL, but the temps might be setting in for you now

·
apacolypse survivor!
4,517 Posts
had a nice ride today myself was only 45 on the way into work warmed up to 65 played hookey and put 60 miles in on my break lol suppossed to get down to 18 tonight so will definatly be a truck day tommorow!

·
.45 Goodness
3,078 Posts
Just had a nice ride in from work..........1a.m.........65degrees:bleh:

But here by friday that's gonna change.

Ride Safe:choppersm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts