Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 1800 F3 , slightly damaged and scuffed in transport. Looking for left side signals, rear shock, handlebars and a few other misc. pieces, Also have an 1800 N3, looking for studded seat for it.

·
Registered
17,697 Posts
I have an 1800 F3 , slightly damaged and scuffed in transport. Looking for left side signals, rear shock, handlebars and a few other misc. pieces, Also have an 1800 N3, looking for studded seat for it.
I guess you know the F has the bearing in the top of the shock? No other model has this.

Reactions: 68valiant

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have OEM F handlebars I do not have the risers (well I do be they are being used). pay for shipping and they are yours.

as for the shocks. you can use C or R shocks, just have to change the top mounting bolt. I did it on mine so I could use aftermarket rear shocks back in 2006 before anyone made rears for the "F" when I went back to the OEM shocks I just got a set of C shocks to use with the C mounts. easier that way plus I can get any C shocks I want and not have to deal with the one-off oddball of the F.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have OEM F handlebars I do not have the risers (well I do be they are being used). pay for shipping and they are yours.

as for the shocks. you can use C or R shocks, just have to change the top mounting bolt. I did it on mine so I could use aftermarket rear shocks back in 2006 before anyone made rears for the "F" when I went back to the OEM shocks I just got a set of C shocks to use with the C mounts. easier that way plus I can get any C shocks I want and not have to deal with the one-off oddball of the F.
do you still have factory front foot pegs... ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts