Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am looking to get into some new hard bags for my 2004 VTX 1800. I would love something with a quick detach system, but am not sure if that technology exists for hard bags. I would love to get into bags for around $800 or less for the whole system (bags, hardware, and brackets) I do not want Rear tail lights on the bags if possible. Help if you have suggestions. Thanks
Hammy

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Easy brackets or Edge brackets are quick release and can be used with hard bags. I have Edge brackets with my Mustang bags and they work great.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Some of this forum members are doing a group buy of the Tsukayu brand
bags. Some of their bags are quick disconnect. Look for Tsukayu group buy #2 thread.

Skip

·
Registered
62 Posts
vtx N hard bags

Hey I am looking to get into some new hard bags for my 2004 VTX 1800. I would love something with a quick detach system, but am not sure if that technology exists for hard bags. I would love to get into bags for around $800 or less for the whole system (bags, hardware, and brackets) I do not want Rear tail lights on the bags if possible. Help if you have suggestions. Thanks
Hammy
Corbin makes a nice set of hard bags but thay DONT quick detach but they follow the lines of the bike nicely

·
Registered
4,323 Posts

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
At least you have grass (dead or not)...instead of that white stuff...:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hard Bags

I purchased Hard Street bags last fall for my bike. They are a bit small on space but they fit well over stock exhausts and did not require changing my blinkers. You can install them with ez brackets if you wish.
JP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts