Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals...I am not very good at asking others for any help, but I need to do it now...

I have a guy that works with me and about a month ago he lost his 18 yr old daughter who was involved in a tragic vehicle accident....She was a high school senior and an Honors student...

She was killed while driving to school on an unfamiliar road on a really bad foggy morning...She was "kicked out" by her mom the night before and was staying the night with friends until she could get in touch with her dad...

She missed a stop sign intersecting with a US Hwy...She was struck broadside by an 18 wheeler....My wife passed by there about 1 hr after it happened...She knew it was bad....

She left behind 2 younger sisters...Thier passion was horses and rodeo...This is what was helping them cope with losing thier older sister and mentor....

Well, the following Wednesday, the girls lost thier 3 horses in another tragic accident....

There is a local Credit Union that is taking donations to replace the horses for these 2 sisters who have lost so much in the last month...

I am not any good at asking other to give money, but when I read an email sent by a co-worker today I thought what an awesome way to show what we do best here...

I know things are tight right now...if you can give anything it would be greatly appreciated...

I am not even sure how to handle any donations...

So, I guess anyone interested in helping can send me a PM....

I guess it will have to be either paypal...send it to my address...or to the Credit Union c/o Hendren Girls...

I intend to include a card from the VTX Cafe members....

Thanks folks....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts