Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get different bars for my '02 1800C and can't decide which to go with. I like the aggressive look of the drag bars and I have long arms, so they should be fine. These are what I'm looking at....

http://*********.com/product_info.php?products_id=627

I know Baron's bars are highly regarded but since I have the older C model, I'd also need the speedo mount and I would be closer to $500. Right now that's just too rich for my blood.

I'm also not opposed to beach bars which I know are a completely different animal, but much more comfortable. I just haven't seen a set on an X anywhere around town. So if anyone has either of these set up on their bike, I'm hoping you wouldn't mind that I take a look before I make my purchase.

Oh and I'd much prefer apes, but bars+cables+speedo mount=way too much money.Wife won't up my allowance.

Thanks in advance.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
The title here had me concerned for a moment. As I've never been to Fargo, I didn't know what kind of Bars they had there......:bleh:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good point. Maybe I shoulda been more specific, but now that I think of it maybe it's good that it's not......:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts