Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2003 VTX 1800r. Pro hypercharger, PC, and V&H big shots. My brother has a 2008 N with HK 3" big straights and I know it's not as deep of a sound, but I absolutely love it. Just curious if anyone has some that they'd rather have big shots. Figured it was worth checking before I buy new pipes and sell these. Thanks!

·
Registered
16,894 Posts
I've got a 2003 VTX 1800r. Pro hypercharger, PC, and V&H big shots. My brother has a 2008 N with HK 3" big straights and I know it's not as deep of a sound, but I absolutely love it. Just curious if anyone has some that they'd rather have big shots. Figured it was worth checking before I buy new pipes and sell these. Thanks!
Just tossing this out there: I have a set of HK3" already boxed up for shipping. I scored a brand new set a couple summers ago for real cheap, and am willing to let these go for 'even cheaper'. Shipping is ridonkulous. If you were within a few hrs. of me, we could meet halfway. These are perfectly functioning pipes with a few scratches and blemishes, but maybe with a little more love & polish than I showed them.....The only hitch would be you would need the rear bracket or have someone make one for you, as the C is different from the R. I am outside Johnstown, Pa.

Reactions: 68valiant

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,178 Posts
I've heard Greyhound is about the cheapest, but don't quote me on that.....

·
Registered
16,894 Posts
I've heard Greyhound is about the cheapest, but don't quote me on that.....
Believe me, I checked EVERYONE over a year ago when I first boxed them up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Pax. Any way you could get me dimensions of the box they are in and rough weight? Curious to check on shipping price and I may be interested depending on how "cheap" you're talking haha

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Check with Fastenal (yes, the nut/bolt place)... they do shipping store-to-store, for MUUUCCHHH less than any other shipper. You just have to drop off at a store and buyer picks it up there...

·
Registered
16,894 Posts
Hey Pax. Any way you could get me dimensions of the box they are in and rough weight? Curious to check on shipping price and I may be interested depending on how "cheap" you're talking haha
Approx. 50#, the box is roughly 5' x 2-1/2 ' x 1 ft. I had one quote last year of $70+. Right now, I'll take $100 for my time & expense of repackaging, including the shipping. They're just taking up a big space in my barn. PS the end caps and rear bracket are included. If you check with Fastenal, I have a local outlet nearby.

·
Registered
16,894 Posts
Check with Fastenal (yes, the nut/bolt place)... they do shipping store-to-store, for MUUUCCHHH less than any other shipper. You just have to drop off at a store and buyer picks it up there...
Hey, Ray, how's it going, man? We've (the gang) missed you but have talked about you a lot. Jody too, LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts