Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

How about a meet and greet on Saturday, Aug 19th at 1pm ET in Macon, GA? A friend of mine recommended a place downtown called:

"The Rookery"
543 Cherry Street
Macon, GA 31201

http://www.rookerymacon.com/

Javy

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cool; Heffly just replied over at the other site as well as a GO! I also just sent PMs to Hans&feet, battle06 and HawkVTX.

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Bump

Partly sunny and pleasant with a 25% chance of rain. Looks like a good day for a ride.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The weather for Saturday is forecast to be the high of 94 degrees, partly cloudy and 20% chance of rain. So far, it looks like there will be 4 of us riding up to Macon from Columbus, 3 bikes. Our son and his wife that lives in Warner Robins plan on riding over there as well. Looks like we will have a good turn out; looking forward to seeing all of you there. Safe travels everyone!:mosh:

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Looking forward to it, Javy. I'm rolling out around 9 but taking the back roads down there. See y'all around 1. :icon_wave:

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
100_7232.JPG / 100_7230.JPG / 100_7233.JPG / 100_7228.JPG

It was a great day for a ride down to Macon, Ga. to see some old friends and meet new ones too. I made almost 250 for the round trip and the bike ran like a top. I rode down solo but Wayne (hawkvtx) rode back to Hiram with me where we parted and he continued on to Scottsboro, Ala.
In the second pic, The names are, Starting with the girl who has a leather wrapped ponytail and going left:
Theresa, Javy, Berto, Steve, Tony, George, Wayne, Hans and Jane. All super nice people!:patriot: Thanks to Javy for posting this on both sites. Looking forward to seeing you and the gang at Cheaha...in the fall?

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great ride and greet seeing everyone again. We enjoyed the ride there and the company as always. Looking forward to seeing you all at the next one.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Yep another good time for us diehards. Great seeing everyone again. I think I win the prize this time though. Just under 480 miles round trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts