Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few words about Mean City Cycles:

I just got my seat back from Mean City Cycles today and I am more than impressed!

I had double memory foam installed and the riding position lowered and moved back on the stock seat of my 05' VTX 1300.

Though it is in the 20s here today, I had to put it on and take it for a ride. I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes!! The workmanship makes it feel like I just spent thousands of dollars on a new motorcycle! I don't know when someone sent them a plaster cast of my arse, but(t) it is perfect! I'd recommend MCC to anyone considering spending $500-$600 on a new seat. Those guys saved me about $400 and countless hours of backache!

Be safe!....:patriot:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Looks like we have a choice when it comes to customized seats for our X's.
I had visited meancitycycle just for looking around for the future, and i was pretty impressed by the work he offers and especially by the customer feedback on his website. Many other posters rave about Robert Doers seats too. Choices are always good! and why not? :D

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
It good to hve choices to have a custom seat. Mustangs and Ultimates have different models but all made for th sme azz!!! For $600 to a grand for a complete set they should be custom fit for the riders.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I had my stock "brick" seat done by Allen @MCC....next seat is being done by Bob @a2zcustomupholstery....

I agree...choices are a great thing to have...:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BadX....I didn't know you guys were on here! That is awesome! And again....Excellent work!

Craig:patriot:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts