Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was 67 degrees today, (HSV, AR) and somebody slipped off from work for a ride.:D

I think everybody in this area did.

Perhaps the warm weather is moving east and north.. Hope you get a good day for the weekend. Santa on a motorcycle. That's cool.

BE GOOD.
Ride safe.

JSR

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
wasnt too warm up here on long island, new york. wind chill made it feel like 14 degrees this morning, and that would be sitting still on the bike. Highway speed the windchill was more like minus 2 degrees. Nope, not warm yet. maybe soon tho, i can only hope. :D

Bry :choppersm

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
We got up to a balmy 31 degrees here in the Chicago area but...it was freezing rain and we got dumped on last night with about 6 inches of the white stuff. No riding in the immediate future but I'm glad to hear that some got out and enjoyed the nice weather where they are.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
snowman

We got up to a balmy 31 degrees here in the Chicago area but...it was freezing rain and we got dumped on last night with about 6 inches of the white stuff. No riding in the immediate future but I'm glad to hear that some got out and enjoyed the nice weather where they are.
Nice Snowman.. Good days ahead.
JSR

Supposed to be 74 degrees here on Christmas but raining. Our version of a white Christmas.
That sounds just about right.

Good riding..

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
JSR, the snowman was constructed on Christmas Eve in Tucson AZ about 4 years ago. We had a family Christmas there and were there for about 4 days. The last day that we were there right before we went to the airport my niece and nephew wanted to say goodbye to the snowman and as they were bidding it farewell, it's head fell off... definitely time to go then...

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
too cold here to even be outside.......the dog wants to go out every hour......likes to play in the snow!! he even caught a mouse in it the other day......cracks me up!!! dont see any riding in my future til March!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts