Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Where am I?
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being the first one went so fast lets do this again with a twist to keep it going until Christmas.

The prize: http://www.cyclesparks.com/Brake-Flashers.php

Only posts in this thread count Don't PM me.

This thread will be the main thread and is open to members of the cafe, VTXOA, Stumpwerx, and Favorite Roads forums.

Here's the catch...

This will run from 12:01 Dec 16 to 11:59 Christmas day CST.

There will be a drawing held to choose the winner. Name to be picked at random.
You must give to get in the running! So what I mean is you offer a part, service, gift, or whatever to someone and in return your name gets put on the list here to win. Or you can nominate someone else to be in the running instead of yourself.

All offers/gifts must be given during the time frame listed above.

You will need to post a link in this thread showing that you gave a gift. Your name will be chosen by default if you don't nominate someone else.
There is no limit on how many times you enter.
If your nominated and don't want this for any reason please post your wishes to be taken out of the running.

The flasher will be shipped out in January!

If you don't like that I've included other forums or my rules then don't play. :drunk:

Merry Christmas!

X'N

Here's a video of the flasher in action on my bike.

People in the drawing! Thanks to all!

1. BigX

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
X'N,

Just want to thank you for doing these giveaways; Outstanding! :patriot:
Merry Christmas to you and have a Happy New Year!

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
cool concept/idea x'n...thanks for being so giving too :cheers:

now...i can give my electric bill for dec to someone if they would like it. now do i qualify? :D

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Mods if this is a violation in any way please delete this thread.
No, awesome idea.

Ok, to make sure I understand how do we give the item away? Make or own thread, lottery, etc?

I have a cool item just want to make sure I do it right. ;)

·
Where am I?
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, awesome idea.

Ok, to make sure I understand how do we give the item away? Make or own thread, lottery, etc?

I have a cool item just want to make sure I do it right. ;)
How about make another thread and do as you wish. My only requirement is that you have to give in some way to get on the list... :patriot:

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
It's been a few months, but Flying Hawaiin gave me some parts I was looking for. Don't know if that would count though since it's not during "contest" times.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Can we nominate more than one person? If so, I would like to nominate Mondorah, n0body7o, TigerX, Hoss37, Donut, Gonzo, Kartracer-10, and Webslinger for what they did for Bassdude. They all deserve kudo's for hooking him up, so it would be cool if one of them won it!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good ride!!!:choppersm

·
Registered
490 Posts
Does this count.....I giving a seat to a guy..in return he is giving me $50 as a donation for my polar bear plunge...then I;m giving the money to the Arkansas Special Olympics.....???
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289968

He PM me and I'm taking it to him tomorrow.

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Got a set of HK Big 3's sitting here in my garage...Had them ready to go to Florida, to Big Jojo, but due to costs involved with shipping and packaging, he decided it would be too costly...Soooo...Those are now going to Sepiroth as soon as he drives here and picks them up...He's only about 30 minutes or so away, so no shipping involved...

BTW..I'm not taking any $$$ for these pipes...They were given to me, and I'm just passing them on to a new home...:cool:

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would like to be entered. Great idea by the way!

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I would like to nominate wanderingbear....

Jerry sold me (more like gave away) a set of National Cycle Hard Bags (including all the mounting hardware) to become a part of the custom Military tribute paint job on my 1300R...

If I had purchased these bags it would have cost me approx $1000....
he let me have them for $350....

Jerry, if you won, you might not "accept" the part, but by nominating you it is my way of saying "Thank you" for all your help in putting this project together...

Some may not think so, but I believe friendship is the best Gift we can give/get.....

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I would like to nominate Donut! He has helped myself and quite a few others this year with steering bearings, my starter switch, turn signal beeper, valve adjustments....and he's a pretty cool guy always willing to ride as far as he needs to so he can be of assistance!

·
Where am I?
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok People in the running...

Big-X
Rambo75
Bassdude404
Hoss37

It's been a few months, but Flying Hawaiin gave me some parts I was looking for. Don't know if that would count though since it's not during "contest" times.
All offers/gifts must be given during the time frame listed above. This will run from 12:01 Dec 16 to 11:59 Christmas day CST.

Can we nominate more than one person? If so, I would like to nominate Mondorah, n0body7o, TigerX, Hoss37, Donut, Gonzo, Kartracer-10, and Webslinger for what they did for Bassdude. They all deserve kudo's for hooking him up, so it would be cool if one of them won it!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good ride!!!:choppersm
You can nominate 1 person for each item or service you give away.

I would like to nominate wanderingbear....

Jerry sold me (more like gave away) a set of National Cycle Hard Bags (including all the mounting hardware) to become a part of the custom Military tribute paint job on my 1300R...

If I had purchased these bags it would have cost me approx $1000....
he let me have them for $350....

Jerry, if you won, you might not "accept" the part, but by nominating you it is my way of saying "Thank you" for all your help in putting this project together...

Some may not think so, but I believe friendship is the best Gift we can give/get.....
Sorry but I had to draw the line some how... All offers/gifts must be given during the time frame listed above. This will run from 12:01 Dec 16 to 11:59 Christmas day CST. If you give something you can by all means nominate him.

Count me in on that one!!
I would like to be entered. Great idea by the way!
ENTER ME IN :patriot: ALSO
I would like to nominate Donut! He has helped myself and quite a few others this year with steering bearings, my starter switch, turn signal beeper, valve adjustments....and he's a pretty cool guy always willing to ride as far as he needs to so he can be of assistance!
Please read the first post. To be entered into the running you must give a part, service, or whatever away. If you did do that and I missed it please post a link in this thread. (All offers/gifts must be given during the time frame listed above. This will run from 12:01 Dec 16 to 11:59 Christmas day CST.)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts