Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Where am I?
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving away one of my brake flashers. http://www.cyclesparks.com/Brake-Flashers.php

Here's the catch...

You can't ask for it. 3 people here have to say you deserve it
The first one to have 3 people nominate you wins! Only posts in this thread count Don't PM me.
If your nominated and don't want this for any reason please post your wishes to be taken out of the running.

This will work on most any bike and I can wire it different ways for you....

Deadline ends on Christmas day and item will be shipped out in January!

Merry Christmas!

X'N

Here's a video of it in action on my bike.

Mods if this is a violation in any way please delete this thread.

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
I nominate cbreathe78, who is trying to get one for her dad. Such a great daughter, looking out for her pop, deserves a nomination, even if just in recognition for her thoughtfulness....

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Yes, now Marty can sent us some more of those beautiful pics he makes. Wishing all a nice day.

·
Where am I?
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats Marty! Please send me your address. Year and model of your bike.

Well this didn't last near as long as I had hoped :hmm2: New contest starting tonight...

Any idea's are welcome.

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
It said the first person with 3 nominees won Beastie so it looks like Marty won. He deserves it and will put it to good use with the miles he drives too.
I know. It was more as a recognition for her being a great daughter and thinking of her dad that way. Marty will definitely put it to good use, and X'n is a good man for his Christmas contest.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Thats a really nice thing to do X'N. There arent a lot of people who will come out of their wallet for a Cafe member, although I have seen some people who are generous. That's what i call real Christmas spirit. and why not? :D

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
Thats a really nice thing to do X'N. There arent a lot of people who will come out of their wallet for a Cafe member, although I have seen some people who are generous. That's what i call real Christmas spirit. and why not? :D
hey bryan, all joking aside...my family would be a perfect example that there are many many more people here on the cafe than you realize...along with a few other bike sites that will definitely "come out of their wallet" for a fellow cafe member. if it werent for these people, my family would have had a very rough year...looking for a place to live.

thanks x'n for the generosity...and marty is one of the most deserving people on this site for his generosity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
and jerry, they dont like soiler...during dinner at the ride here last oct, my wife caught him when he snuck into our bedroom and was attempting to "take liberties" with her "christmas moose" stuffed animal...:nono:

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
hey bryan, all joking aside...my family would be a perfect example that there are many many more people here on the cafe than you realize...along with a few other bike sites that will definitely "come out of their wallet" for a fellow cafe member. if it werent for these people, my family would have had a very rough year...looking for a place to live.

thanks x'n for the generosity...and marty is one of the most deserving people on this site for his generosity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
and jerry, they dont like soiler...during dinner at the ride here last oct, my wife caught him when he snuck into our bedroom and was attempting to "take liberties" with her "christmas moose" stuffed animal...:nono:
Gotta love these Cafe' members. Good people, all around folks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts