Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a rig that lets their dog ride with them. I'm tired of getting dirty looks from "Stinky" every time I fire up the bike. I think he wants to go.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
I don't think that Murray, my 80 lb lab would squeeze in there. We always joke about putting a sidecare on for "the boys". I have a 40 lb beagle too. It'd Venice to be able to take them along on rides. I'm sure they would love the open air as much as we do!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This has been fun. It's nice to know that I am not the only one considering this option. After all, they are our best buddies and he gives me the sad eyes every time I fire up the bike.

I had a great ride here in Commiefornia yesterday. It was a nice, warm day for a cruise. Too bad we don't have any nice, green country roads here to cruise. I am so looking forward to our move to Tennessee. Although there will be some cold months, the benefits will far outweigh the negatives. The traffic here is insane and unlike many of the "rice-rocket" bikers here, I don't shoot between cars. Nevertheless, it was still a great ride.

My wife refuses to ride with me until we move to Tennessee. She drives a big Silverado now after being slammed into twice while stopped at traffic signals in her G35.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Well if you keep it in first they can petty much keep up. It's when they try to keep up at 60 is when it gets bad. Sorry, I just saw National Lampoons Vacation. ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I take my dog pretty much everywhere on the bike if I don't I get that look too. I use the T-Bag. Here he is on my dads Goldwing.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I had a great ride here in Commiefornia yesterday. It was a nice, warm day for a cruise. Too bad we don't have any nice, green country roads here to cruise. I am so looking forward to our move to Tennessee. Although there will be some cold months, the benefits will far outweigh the negatives. The traffic here is insane and unlike many of the "rice-rocket" bikers here, I don't shoot between cars. Nevertheless, it was still a great ride.

My wife refuses to ride with me until we move to Tennessee. She drives a big Silverado now after being slammed into twice while stopped at traffic signals in her G35.[/QUOTE]

I live in Long beach/ Compton monday -fri. and commute "home" to the high desert every fri. night. I will second your comment on the traffic being nuts. My lane splitting starts at western and the 405 and for the most part ends at the 405 and 14 interchange. Lane splitting that cuts what would be a 4 hour run down to a 1.25 hour run, "doaner bikes" just have an easyer time of it. Sundays weather was SOOOO nice, but we should not be telling that to the parked riders should we?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
With a name like Stinky...you sure you want him riding with you??? LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts