Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Regular Person
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For a 2009 1300-R

I have a rider and passenger seat that was modded by a local seat builder. I had modded the rider seat myself, but didn't like the comfort so I took it along with the passenger seat to a pro.

Both seats had the foam replaced/reshaped. The ride seat now has a nice contour that offers more back support. The passenger seat foam was replaced and the rear portion was widened about 2 inches.

We then bought a Mustang seat. I myself like the modded riders seat MUCH better than the Mustang, but the wife liked the Mustang passeneger seat better. So I lost (again)

Neither of these seats have memory foam or gel pads. The foam that was replaced was a denser standard foam.

I can't give these away because I have just shy of $175 invested in the mods so I am at a loss as to their worth.

Shoot me an offer. I am also up for a trade.

·
Regular Person
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In answer to all the PM's. I am not looking for $175, that is what I have invested in the seat mods.

I really don't know what to ask for these seats. But I will entertain any reasonable offer.

·
Regular Person
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are a few pictures. You can see where the passenger seat was widened at the back and the rider seat has a deep pocket. The rider seat is also set back an inch or so from the stock.

·
Regular Person
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys,

I am going to put this on eBay since there is no interest here. After looking on eBay, the price range on a pair or stock seats run the anywhere from $50 to $250+ from what I seen.

What is a fair price for the seats I have?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I am interested in your seats for $80.00. I just have a couple of questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts