Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,968 Posts
Welcome! That looks like a VTX 1300 "C" to me sir. Nice bike and you should enjoy it.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
Did the C come with that twin exhaust? Looks like an R or S twin exhaust. To be certain, on the frame aove the shifter area is the VIN tag that should say for sure. If you look, let us know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did the C come with that twin exhaust? Looks like an R or S twin exhaust. To be certain, on the frame aove the shifter area is the VIN tag that should say for sure. If you look, let us know.
Well the S has spoked wheels and the R has the slotted retro wheels, and both the R and S have the big sweeping fenders. I've heard talk of F and T models but i never studied those at all. You're right though my S had that factory exhaust.

·
Registered
2005 VTX 1800F2 w/240 Phat Tire
241 Posts
Well the S has spoked wheels and the R has the slotted retro wheels, and both the R and S have the big sweeping fenders. I've heard talk of F and T models but i never studied those at all. You're right though my S had that factory exhaust.

F model is an 1800 only, not sure if the T came in 1300 and 1800

·
Registered
17,968 Posts

1300 never had an F model. T was an R with factory saddle bags and w/s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts