Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ron passed away this morning after a valorous fight with cancer. He had hoped to die while riding his bike but had to settle for the next best option, resting in his own home surrounded by loving family. Even as he was transitioning to hospice care, he had us running his bike to keep it in good condition. He spoke about this forum often. God bless you all.
Ronda (Ron's daughter)

·
Super Moderator
10,974 Posts
My condolences. He had over 10,000 posts here on the Cafe and was a long-time and respected contributor.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,936 Posts
Sorry for your loss.
They were always fairly active on here up until last year.

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
713 Posts
Thoughts and prayers. He was definitely a valued member here, RIP.

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Registered
17,234 Posts
I don't think we personally ever met, but I too read and respected his postings for the past 10 years. May he ride the Heavenly roads in eternity. GOD bless him & family.

·
Registered
2009 VTX 1300R, Long Island NY
781 Posts
Sad news. Sorry for your loss.

·
FREEBIRD
8,055 Posts
My condolences to your family and friends, Ronda.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,259 Posts
Sorry for your loss. He was one of the good guys

·
From ID, GO VANDALS!
2005 VTX 1800N Spec 1
419 Posts
Sorry for your loss. He was a well respected member of the group that will be missed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Very sorry for your loss.

·
There Can Only Be One
2,735 Posts
Ronda, I send my heartfelt condolences to you and your family on this loss. He was a valued member here, and although many of us never had a chance to meet him in person, he had friends here. May he rest in peace after his battle.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ron passed away this morning after a valorous fight with cancer. He had hoped to die while riding his bike but had to settle for the next best option, resting in his own home surrounded by loving family. Even as he was transitioning to hospice care, he had us running his bike to keep it in good condition. He spoke about this forum often. God bless you all.
Ronda (Ron's daughter)
Ride on. Pain is gone. Peace to the family.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts