Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Certifiable Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I leave tonight for a week long trip to Chicago. We are going up there to visit my girlfriends family..thats all well an good but my issue is ...............................................................................................

................I cant take my bike :(:(:(:(....We are taking the kids in the cage....(not a real cage dont call DSS..)

I mean a whole week of beautiful weather and not even a single mile... I mean come on guys some one can sympothys with me here........

yes I parked the bike in the garage and covered it up I swear I heard weaping ..(may have been me) ....Do you think the the bike knows we are gonna be apart for a whole 8 days????????:(

Some how I think this constatutes bike abuse??????

·
Registered
216 Posts
The weather is beautiful here. My bike is bent. The DWs bike is OK but I have no helmet. It is ordered but not here yet. This is torture too--to see the bikes in the garage and not be able to ride.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

·
Bryden, 1800 F
4,394 Posts
I ride to work with a buddy and he won't ride on the back.I got him a wig and everything so no bike today.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
High-Tech *******
1,039 Posts
I leave tonight for a week long trip to Chicago. We are going up there to visit my girlfriends family..thats all well an good but my issue is ...............................................................................................

................I cant take my bike :(:(:(:(....We are taking the kids in the cage....(not a real cage dont call DSS..)

I mean a whole week of beautiful weather and not even a single mile... I mean come on guys some one can sympothys with me here........

yes I parked the bike in the garage and covered it up I swear I heard weaping ..(may have been me) ....Do you think the the bike knows we are gonna be apart for a whole 8 days????????:(

Some how I think this constatutes bike abuse??????
I think there are several riders in the Chicago area. If it'll help, tell us your location and we can all drive by and wave. :stirpot:

·
Klaatu Barada Nikto
1,807 Posts
I think there are several riders in the Chicago area. If it'll help, tell us your location and we can all drive by and wave. :stirpot:
Lol revving the engine going by too:bleh::bleh::choppersm:D

·
Certifiable Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreceate the emotional outpouring here fellows.......(sarcasim dosent carry well in text form)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
What I don't understand is why isn't she driving the cage or caged and you follow or lead along on the X? Afterall, her family won't be getting to meet all of 'you' without the bike parked outside, don't you think??? :)

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I ride to work with a buddy and he won't ride on the back.I got him a wig and everything so no bike today.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
that's just a mean rotten thing to do to a brother, going through withdrawls, continued abuse, and no way of getting out of it!!! :harder:
now, if you guys decide to go by, stop, talk with him, invite him for a ride, get in touch with BigBoreVTX and borrow the wig he has, so he could feel the wind in his hair as he's sitting b***h! :spank:

if he doesn't accept this, then rev them up, wave, pop a wheelie as you leave and pass by again tomorrow! when the brother is down, make sure he knows his brothers/sisters of the Cafe are there for him!!! :stirpot:

hey just kidding RRCCBB, but if i was you, i'd stay indoors. if you go out, everything you'll see will be cruisers enjoying the day and your depression will go into overdrive, or worse, take you into imagining a 6th gear...

go here: www.bikerless.org a support group for bikers with no wheels:icon_bs:

:choppersm :patriot:

·
Certifiable Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's abuse on your girlfriend's part! She should know better!

Really cant blame her :nope:(yes i can) she is a good woman she actually bought me my X.... yes very good woman :D hoping she gets me pipes this christmas:rolleyes:

And I am bald just as i will never give up my ride:nono: I will not wear a wig:nono: nor let my hair grow back.:nono:..Bald is sexy aerodynamic

·
Senior Linux Advocate
600 Posts
Drive separately. Take the bike and she can drive the kids in the car. Think it’s fair. After-all, you need something to release the stress of "potential-in-laws." :)

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
If nothing else, can (please forgive me) tow the X up there so you can ride while she has her "family time"? Hopefully you won't have to see many bikes to worsen your depression.

·
Chap Dawg
236 Posts
When you come back there will be a puddle under your bike - not oil, but motorcycle tears! If you can't tow the bike, your girlfriend owes you (and your ride) some serious bike time when you get back! I feel for ya.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have for TN on Wednesday (22nd). Meeting up with my wife and kids in SC on Friday. Finishing up the travel in St. Augistine Saturday AM (25th). I told her it wouldn't be a vacation without my bike so it was going or I wasn't. We'll be there until July 2nd at which time we begin our two day split drive home.

Point being, just because the kids are going in a cage, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the trip too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts