Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Whoaw! Sorgmack... you're in St. Cloud?? I'm in St Cloud!!!

I have Orlando as my location simply because more folks know where it is... we'll have to meet up at Lenny's! I'll bring the helmet! :) Get in touch with me brother!

Mort

Ooops, fyi folks, St. Cloud ain't exactly a big town hehe... if someone here is riding around on a Vtx, chances are I've ridden by em at some point.

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Rack SOLD. :)

Still hoping to hear back from Dizzy and sorgmack.

M

·
dizzy member
778 Posts
i know... i really want the bars but i just cut my hours at my real job and have joined forces with a friend that owns a bike parts store and are trying to start the online side of the company... add to that the wife and i have no clue what risers or cables are going to work or come from... and it makes it really hard to say send them ... if you get another offer take it but i will do some searching to find a way ....

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No worries Dizzy... this community is what it is and helpful to us because no one here (that I know of) is filthy rich... if you come up with something about what we discussed, let me know... otherwise I'll keep the offer out there if someone else is interested... and if nothing comes up, perhaps I'll offer something even more enticing... OR NOT!! If you don't want me to, lol :)

Mort

Reactions: knightrook

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks Knight, yep still got the Bell Drifter Helmet, the bars and the gloves.

No worries, thanks to those who helped me unload, and hope you enjoy your items :)

Mort

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
I would like the bars if you could do 40 plus shipping i would buy them immediately

pm sent.

Fyi, if anyone still interested the last items left are the helmet and gloves... I still never did put em on Ebay because there was interest here. Sorgmack, you're in my town if you want to see the helmet in person just give me a shout.

Mort

21 - 28 of 28 Posts