Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, here's our next M&G/RTE at Mt. Cheaha, AL on April 11 @ 12pm CT. Heffly (Steve) from the VTXOA will be at the Pac-A-Sak (intersection of hwy 9 and hwy 78 just west of Heflin) drinking his coffee at 11am and will KSU at 11:15am to ride up to Mt. Cheaha for anyone that would like to ride up with him. We hope to see all that can make it there.:mosh:

http://www.alapark.com/cheaha-state-park

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the map it should be the following one:

Pak-A-Sak
9875 US Highway 78 E
Anniston, AL 36207
(256) 831-8089

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Nathan, I was hoping to see you at this M&G since its been a while; hopefully we will see you at the next one.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Yeah dude sorry you'll miss this one but I'll see you at the tech session.

Anybody riding down for the M&G in N E Alabama or the Chattanooga area and wants to hook up let me know.
Right now it looks like just me and DD. Probably hook up with a couple of guys in Centre.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
I wish I could make this one. It would be good to see everyone again. I'll do my best to make the next one. I will be at Wayne's for the Tech Session in Scottsboro. I know that's a bit of a ride for yall in Columbus.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Our group picture from yesterday's M&G:

From left to right: Matt, Hans, Javy, Wayne, Wayne, Steve, Dean and Jennifer; Theresa took the photo. Stay tuned for the next one scheduled for June.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts