Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am not interested in your seat, but anyone who might be, needs to know which 2009 VTX 1300 it came from.
R/S/T seats will interchange with any year model R/S/T ONLY, will NOT fit a C model. Any C model seat will interchange with any year C model ONLY. So please include this info with anything that you post for sale. Thanks

·
Registered
422 Posts
If you aren't sure which model you have. C driver seats do not have the threaded nut on the seat brackets, the threads are part of the fender rail. R/S/T seats have a threaded nut on the seat bracket, the bolt goes through he fender rail and threads into the seat bracket.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
9,050 Posts
Looks like it is for the RST

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am not interested in your seat, but anyone who might be, needs to know which 2009 VTX 1300 it came from.
R/S/T seats will interchange with any year model R/S/T ONLY, will NOT fit a C model. Any C model seat will interchange with any year C model ONLY. So please include this info with anything that you post for sale. Thanks
Thank you for the update. It’s good to know. I have the seat and an unused passenger seat. Never have a rider. I was giving the purchase some thought, as I think that would be very nice but give it enough thought at my purchase date. Oh well thanks. My bike is a ‘06 1800 C. Rigby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts