Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mustang 2 piece Vintage Sport Touring seat with drivers backrest. This will fit VTX1800R,S, and T models 2002 and newer.. The model number is M-79301, this seat came on the bike when I purchased it and is in excellent condition with no rips, tears or signs of wear at all. This same seat retails for $600..

$450+ shipping cash or paypal

Seat is located in Beaver, Pa. 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

·
Registered
87 Posts
Interested...yes! Just a little more than I want to spend. Thinking about sending my seat to meancitycycles.com for $155.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Why are you selling this seat,not comfortable or what?I was thinking about buying the wide vintage tiuring seat 79341.Going to take a trip from Oklahoma to Colorado next June but need to get a more comfortable seat.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only reason I am selling is because I want the studded and concho model without the back rest.. The seat is comfy but it has to match my leatherlyke saddlebags and everything else I have for the bike is studded... as soon as it sells I will have another mustang on order, Mustang has the most comfortable seat for long rides in my opinion.. I have had one on my ACE for about 4 years and love it.. Let me know..

·
aka The Rev
1,854 Posts
I have the studded version without the backrest. I have the wide sissy bar pad for a Cobra backrest also. PM me and let's discuss a trade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts