Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....the Feb. issue of Baggers magazine! In the Readers Rides section. Mine came in the mail today, on newsstands the 10th of this month. I sent them about 10 pics to see if they would feature it but that was a 'no go'.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
That is one nice looking bike.....:mosh:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
CONGRATS, Mike!!!!

Let me tell ya pics DO NOT do this bike justice! It is a BEAUTIFUL ride when you see it in person!! The orange and black are a GREAT combination. :)

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Congrats! :mosh: Very nice :choppersm

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
excellent man, that does us all proud. :mosh: i had to edit and add this becuz i went back to look at your bike again. It is an impressive, good looking ride for sure.
At least you made the magazine, congrats. Bry

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Mike:

You certainly do have a nice compliment of pieces all put together that make it a showpiece. I have always enjoyed your bike.

Congrats and pass the cigars...

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all very much! But it was never meant to be a show pony, 25,000 miles in just over 2 years. Not as many miles as some but it doesn't gather dust from sitting in the barn either. I put it together to be functional and comfortable for long trips and it most definately does that. I try real hard to represent the Honda/VTX family in a positive way and I hope I've done so and continue to as well. I'm going to keep working to get my bike in a magazine because I don't think the VTX gets the recognition it deserves. There are plenty of X's right here on this forum that are FAR more magazine worthy than mine and I wish y'all would try to get those published as well. Thanx again for the compliments, y'all are great!

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Nice clean bike. Have a nice day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts