Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I am a former (and current) Aero owner; however, a deal came up that I could not pass up. I have a fully loaded VTX 1300S. This has everything I have been looking for in a bike, including the power! It has accessories up the wazoo!

I have been riding all of my life but finally got the real markings on my license about 4 years ago. No more running from the red and blue lights :) (I kid, of course).

Anyways, I'm happy to find a forum based on VTXs. Hope to get use out of 'er!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the Mountains! I've had mine for 3 years now and it was my dream bike after my Ace 750. You have found one of the best forums in existence!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! Yeah, I really hope this bike keeps as well as my Aero did. By the sounds of it, I wont be moving on any time soon! :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some pics when you get your post count up. Maybe jazz up your signature too!? Ive put 15000 trouble free miles so far, lots of smiles to go. I'll be camping and cruising in BC this summer, Okanagan, Duffey Lake Road, Hwy 3, Sea to Sky and everywhere in between. Man I LOVE MY "X"!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent! The Okanagan is an amazing area to ride. Beautiful area! Check out Oliver and Osoyoos if you get the chance. They are cool little towns.

The Sea to Sky run is great too! If you can, take the round route (through Lillooet) and down the canyon. Suuuper winding roads! AMAZING views. You ride the cliff edge (no kidding) with about a 3 foot shoulder between you and 500 foot+ drop into the river.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Vancouver BC. You found the "creme de la creme" of websites devoted to the VTX. Enjoy your stay and your ride. Speaking of which...lookit that weather out there...gonna munch my lunch and head out real quick....latah

K

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, oh man! This weather is amazing! I played ball yesterday but all I wanted to do was ride. Today is even better. I think I'll be knocking off early.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Man, oh man! This weather is amazing! I played ball yesterday but all I wanted to do was ride. Today is even better. I think I'll be knocking off early.

Bettah get that ride in before the 5:00 deadline. GO CANUCKS GO!!! :mosh:

K

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from deepest, darkest Arkansas!
Rebel

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Welcome aboard, I remember you from the hondashadow board. You did the lowers with the etching in them? Nice move from the Aero, the 1300 kinda feels like the bike you should have had all along.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (the Livermush Capital of the Free World)

-Ride Safe

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Welcome to the CAFE from Louisiana. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts