Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2006 vtx1300 and i love it.. my question is that i'm a 6 foot 5 inch guy that wants to stretch out while riding and what is the best way to do that? Highway pegs or forward control extensions? thanks

noobie... sorry

·
Registered
912 Posts
I just bought a 2006 vtx1300 and i love it.. my question is that i'm a 6 foot 5 inch guy that wants to stretch out while riding and what is the best way to do that? Highway pegs or forward control extensions? thanks

noobie... sorry
The part that i put my foot on opens up & stretches the legs about 4 additional inches.If you want to see more ill take a picture.

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Forward controls... new seat!

Mort

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Someone will chime in soon and give you the name and most likely a link to someone selling it!

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Contact Republic Cycle and tell them you want their best price... they will undersell anyone...

It doesn't matter if they list that p/n or not, you give them the p/n and they will get it for you cheaper than anyone..

www.republiccycle.com

And tell Glenn, I said Hello.....

Spoiler

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
You might want to consider going to this tech session - I guarantee you will learn a lot and meet some great VTX riders and also be able to ask and see a lot of accessories on VTX's. You will really enjoy it and if as some have found out it was a mistake not going.

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php?t=61031

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a super nice and safe day. :patriot:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts