Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeking 04-07 VTX1300 stock mufflers Inc mounting bracket. I have almost new Cobra slash cut slip ins that are too loud for me, willing to trade or I’ll buy your stock ones and sell the Cobra
Thsnks! Gene: text 512-217-0687

· Registered
44 Posts
Seeking 04-07 VTX1300 stock mufflers Inc mounting bracket. I have almost new Cobra slash cut slip ins that are too loud for me, willing to trade or I’ll buy your stock ones and sell the Cobra
Thsnks! Gene: text 512-217-0687
I'm in KY and have a full set header pipes and everything else idk how far away you are or if you want to pay for shipping?

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only difference in models is the mounting bracket; it has to be for C model. I don’t need the header pipes . I sold my stuff when got the cobras; they’re too loud for me. Do you have pictures! Shipping for mufflers and two brackets runs about $60. I sold mine to a guy in Florida

Gene.512-217-0687

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a complete system from a 2009 VTX1300C if that is any help.

Regards, Caveman
Thanks for the reply, I need to see if the 2009 mounts the same way as a 2004 through 2007.
Can you text me pictures of your old system Inc mounting brackets at 512-217-0687.

where are you located , I’m in Austin Texas

thanks. Gene

· Registered
44 Posts
yes sir I have everything in the picture and then some, I'll send you some pictures when I get home tonight
Sorry for not getting back to you, I haven't been able to find the main bracket for the mufflers for my 07 1300C I'm redoing one of my buildings and had to move everything to another building. I have the system but can't find the bracket. Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm still looking. I have a 9000 SQ Ft barn that I just crammed 2400 SQ Ft of stuff in. If his works just comment on the post, if I find mine I'll do the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts