Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well life is over as I knew it. I lost my favorite cup holder Sunday. Yeah I know, same old story but I really loved that cup holder.....now she will be riding her own ride and want be available to hold mu cup! Sam completed her MSC and got her DL! This will cut way down on the back rubs and butt pats and that will be missed very much.....On the bright side I can start looking for a new cup and who knows..........

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Congrats to Sam... hope she doesn't get a blue bike, or she'll always be way behind you...:patriot:

·
Cafe Vendor
3,785 Posts
OUTSTANDING!!!:mosh::mosh::cheers: Give Sam a big Hug of Congrats from J and me:D

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
Congrats to Sam... hope she doesn't get a blue bike, or she'll always be way behind you...:patriot:
her bike is already faster...its not black :icon_eek:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is the bike I picked up for $1500.00. It is a 1996 750C Magna with less than 10,000 miles on it. It is fast, very fast but a very nimble machine that is really fun to ride. It will take a long while to get her up to speed and I will let her go at her own pace. Going to do a lot of pratice, pratice and then pratice some more. Looking forward to getting her out there on her own when she wants to be on her own.......still have to find a cup holder.....

·
Need more road time!!
1,308 Posts
Looks like a great bike for her!! I was looking at both the Magna's and shadow's at that time frame. I really like the Shadow's back then.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
YAAAAA SAM!!!!! You go girl!!!! Cruz...ya just spent $$ on the new ride...don't be such a cheap bastard...BUY a cup holder that will go on the bars...and don't worry about the rear seat cup holder...Sam will hurt you otherwise...just a friendly reminder bro!!! Hey...think of it this way...you only lost your cup holder locally (right now) because for long trips...she's not gonna want to ride that to long...you'll still get your back and (ugh...got to wash out my brain...) butt rubs!!! Hey...ya'll be careful and hopefully see ya in West by God next month!!!

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Congrats to the new bike owner...

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Here is the bike I picked up for $1500.00. It is a 1996 750C Magna with less than 10,000 miles on it. It is fast, very fast but a very nimble machine that is really fun to ride. It will take a long while to get her up to speed and I will let her go at her own pace. Going to do a lot of pratice, pratice and then pratice some more. Looking forward to getting her out there on her own when she wants to be on her own.......still have to find a cup holder.....
That's a steal you got there buddy.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YAAAAA SAM!!!!! You go girl!!!! Cruz...ya just spent $$ on the new ride...don't be such a cheap bastard...BUY a cup holder that will go on the bars...and don't worry about the rear seat cup holder...Sam will hurt you otherwise...just a friendly reminder bro!!! Hey...think of it this way...you only lost your cup holder locally (right now) because for long trips...she's not gonna want to ride that to long...you'll still get your back and (ugh...got to wash out my brain...) butt rubs!!! Hey...ya'll be careful and hopefully see ya in West by God next month!!!
We just got back from Myrtle Beach and yes she did a great job holding my cup and rubbing my butt. When we go to Davy WV she may be riding up on her bike but will ride with me on the daily rides. Going to Charleston SC for July 4th weekend and we will double up then as well. Key West in the plans this year and we will ride double on that as well. Maybe putting something together the last weekend of July or the 1st wekend of August that you might be interested in......involves Mr Spoiler and some camping.....more to come in the next week or so.....keep you informed....

That's a steal you got there buddy.
Yes we did quite well there. Also got a Mazda RX7 with 58,000 miles from the same person in a package deal. It is an 85 with all orginal items including floor mats and two tops. Both were grage kept and all maintenance records provided. Right place at the right time.....

·
Thumper
384 Posts
Hope she continues to be a good passenger. My wife became a terrible passenger once she got her own ride. She would lean into corners differently than I would. So I was always fighting her. Good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts