Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to stretch my legs a little during long rides, what does everybody else have and where do you buy them? P.s. I don't really like the look of those engine guard bars, just looking for a peg setuP
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look great but just a couple questions, how far past the frame will they go? ( I have long legs) and do they have enough clearance from the brake pedal?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts
Whatever you do, get FAT bars!

In my opinion, the regulars look like you've hung coat hangers on an X. The bike is just too large for that smaller diameter stuff to look good.

I've got the Cobra Fatties on mine, if that means anything to you.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Those look great but just a couple questions, how far past the frame will they go? ( I have long legs) and do they have enough clearance from the brake pedal?
Posted via Mobile Device
you can adjust the hell out of these, they rotate 360 degrees, for 72 mounting positions, and have set screws to adjust the angle as well, they only slide up and down the frame about an inch though, but my brake clearance is fine

·
Registered
22 Posts
Figured I'd post a pic of the Bars I put on the VTX in March. Not sure of the name, but got them from cruisercustomizing.com

Yeah, I know I hit up an old thread, but I kept forgetting to post the pictures :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts