Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Justin and decided since I work at a honda shop and love stealing vtx1300's whenever I can for joy rides I would join this sight. A few of my customers told me about it and there right this forum is pretty awesome. If any one has a spec, cost, or how to info feel free to hit me up. Have a great day.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Illinois. There are some great folks from Indiana on this site. I'm sure you'll find them.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Justin and decided since I work at a honda shop and love stealing vtx1300's whenever I can for joy rides I would join this sight. A few of my customers told me about it and there right this forum is pretty awesome. If any one has a spec, cost, or how to info feel free to hit me up. Have a great day.
Hey JP, welcome to the Cafe from New York. You will find a great bunch of people here, and a lot from Indiana too. It's all pretty good and interesting.
Have a nice weekend!
Bry

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome, fellow Hoosier! Dreyer does great work. I recently got my fatty bars and risers switched out at Dreyer West. Good people! See you on the road soon!

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
welcome from NE Ohio.........I hope you are able to read as much about here so you can help your costumers with their issues....many of us have had very negative issues with our dealers and their mechanics....too many are closed minded and have no desire to learn more about the bike than they will learn in a manual or at the shop...that's why most of us do our own wrenching.......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts