Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.... not really new just not been on in several hrs sometimes life has a way of smacking you down. I own a 2003 1800r have had it 10 hrs and plan on 10 more. Hope to meet up for rides and checking out all the cool stuff posted here

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
you are in good company..

Ohio has many VTX owners.... and a very active group.. meet-ups.. tech days.. rides...
I used to be one...

Welcome... and/or Welcome back..

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Hello.... not really new just not been on in several hrs sometimes life has a way of smacking you down. I own a 2003 1800r have had it 10 hrs and plan on 10 more. Hope to meet up for rides and checking out all the cool stuff posted here
I’m in Louisville near Alliance, just a hop skip and a jump from you there in Poland! We will definitely have to go for a ride!! You have some nice roads out there.

·
Registered
15,734 Posts
Yes, a GREAT bunch o' riders on here from o-HI-o, and some great get-togethers and rides.

·
Super Moderator
5,263 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from the sunny central valley in California. Enjoy the Addiction! If you get the time, get together with Mike (Ironmk), he is good people :bigarmhug:!!!!!!

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

·
Deuce
3,719 Posts
Welcome from along the muskingum river in zanesville. Check out the planned ride section I am hosting a ride to the AMA museum come and join us for a weekend of great times with family

Ride Free Ride Safe

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts

Welcome back - hope to meet ya one day.

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
you are in good company..

Ohio has many VTX owners.... and a very active group.. meet-ups.. tech days.. rides...
I used to be one...

Welcome... and/or Welcome back..
And you still are Chuck- forever and ever and ever and ever ....

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome back from east Texas

·
Premium Member
10,054 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you well. :patriot:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
mooneydriver
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing