Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just picked up a 2003 VTX1800Retro yesterday.. I only got to ride it for a few minutes due to the temps and snow here, but it is a huge step up from my ACE.. I live in Beaver, Pa which is 35 miles northwest of Pittsburgh.. Here are a couple pics of my new ride..

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Hello all, I just picked up a 2003 VTX1800Retro yesterday.. I only got to ride it for a few minutes due to the temps and snow here, but it is a huge step up from my ACE.. I live in Beaver, Pa which is 35 miles northwest of Pittsburgh.. Here are a couple pics of my new ride..
Welcome Bowhunter! Nice bike, looks like mine.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Nice looking Ride.
Welcome to the Cafe from the Other Side of PA....Near the NJ state line down near 78 where I was out riding yesterday in the sunshine :)
It was around 56f today during the 'dry' spell but I was too busy with other stuff to get out for a ride.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,117 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

Looks like it has some nice accessories on it already

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi Bowhunter, you bought a great bike. If you have any Harley buddies, they not gonna enjoy riding with you, lol :D Welcome to the forum from Long Island, New York. This is the best VTX forum anywhere in the world.
Ride safe
Bry :choppersm

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:

·
.45 Goodness
3,078 Posts
That's one good looking bike there pardner.........

Welcome from Frostproof,FL.:)

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts