Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum. vtx 1300c 2006 and now thinking about moving to the 1800c just not sure yet. any thoughts???:patriot:

·
IBA #37750
1,813 Posts
Not sure about switching to an 1800. Can't help you there. I'm very satisfied with my 1300.

Welcome to the Cafe from Raleigh, North Carolina

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from South Georgia. :patriot:

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from Arkansas. I have an 1800t and I love it. Best bike I've ever owned. It's a big bike with lots of power made for the long runs. The weight balance is different that the 1300. How tall are you? Weight? Do you ride two up? City or highway? The S/R/T's are not street fighters, they really comes into their own on the long rides. Thats how I ride it, others may disagree.

·
Sarge
643 Posts
Welcome from Noblesville, Indiana. I have the 1800T also...+1 to everything Rebel said!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Howdy from Arkansas. I have an 1800t and I love it. Best bike I've ever owned. It's a big bike with lots of power made for the long runs. The weight balance is different that the 1300. How tall are you? Weight? Do you ride two up? City or highway? The S/R/T's are not street fighters, they really comes into their own on the long rides. Thats how I ride it, others may disagree.
6'-1'' 225# typically flying solo and a mix of city and highway driving. AVG 15,000 mi per riding season which in my opinion is typically early march to late nov. here in ohio. my '06 1300c is awesome ride imo just thought a bit more engine may suit me well - then again maybe not just thought i'd fish for some others opinion on the 18's and their likes/dislikes when comparing/contrasting 13c & 18c:choppersm

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Bryden, 1800 F
4,394 Posts
I have the 1800f I love it but if its is power you want air intake exhaust and a pc111 that will do all you want unless you trade it for an 1800 with all of that on it and get a grate price that just my two cents.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho...

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Moyock, NC. My 1300 has all the power I need even when riding two-up.

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts