Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all!!! New member here living in Miamisburg Ohio.. Have had my motorcycle endorsement for about 2 years now and just moved from a 1989 Suzuki Intruder 750 to a 2006 VTX 1300S. What a difference!! I have been a "silent" reader for a few weeks now and thought it was time to join...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome from MI. This is an awesomeness place everyone is so nice and helpful you can learn a lot from these guys

·
Cafe Vendor
3,785 Posts
Good day all!!! New member here living in Miamisburg Ohio.. Have had my motorcycle endorsement for about 2 years now and just moved from a 1989 Suzuki Intruder 750 to a 2006 VTX 1300S. What a difference!! I have been a "silent" reader for a few weeks now and thought it was time to join...
Howdy Dave and Welcome to the Cafe :cheers:

Looks like we are neighbors :D I too am a Burg resident, we are across from Lexus Nexus.

Give me a shout if you have any questions or need help with your new (to you) scoot :cheers: Always happy to lend a hand:patriot:

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome... I am somewhat of a "shadetree mechanic" and will have lots of questions as I continue to improve the VTX.

Rod_Tex:
I had to do a double take when your bike pic came up... mine almost looks identical!!

LazyDawg:
Good to see another Burgite around here. I live downtown on one of the numbered streets right off of Central.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Welcome to the CAFE from Louisiana. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts