Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hows it going? Name is Matthew, and a proud owner of a almost new (4k miles) 2007 VTX1300C. Man i'm loving this bike. Hope to run into some fellow owners as well. I was looking at other VTX sites and this one seems to be the best.

What brought me here we pictures of dv8or's single-sided swingarm beauty

Hope to meet a bunch of characters here.

Nine

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from South Georgia. :patriot:

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho...

If you want "Characters" we do have those....Although the rest of us have character...:D

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Matthew, welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Moyock, NC. Not sure where exactly Pasadena MD is/ how far away you are, but if you're available to make it, there should be a lot of members at the East Coast Gathering coming up next weekend (well I guess technically two weekends from now) in Fredricksburg VA. The home page for the cafe has a link to the thread about it.

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from Arkansas!. If you love your X, you'll love this place! Read, read, read the forums!They'll give you all the info to keep you bike purring and a hella lot cheaper the taking it tothe stealer! If you need a question answered, make sure you post it in the right forum.You'll get the right answer faster.

Rebel

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Brooklyn New Yorker
385 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the cafe from Sanford Florida. Welcome to the VTX family.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts