Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
not so new member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to vtxcafe and to forums for that matter. Just purchased my bike last week, stumbled on this forum yesterday, and have already gotten lots of useful information. Thanks in advance for much more I am sure. I will add photo's of my ride as soon as I figure out how. LOL

·
Darkside Pastor & Addict
4,151 Posts
New to vtxcafe and to forums for that matter. Just purchased my bike last week, stumbled on this forum yesterday, and have already gotten lots of useful information. Thanks in advance for much more I am sure. I will add photo's of my ride as soon as I figure out how. LOL
Well you "stumbled" into a great X site. Welcome. You can upload pics of your bike from your computer via the User CP tab on the top of the home page. You can also upload them from places like Photobucket there too.

Pdave:patriot:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
welcome to the cafe from kansas, ride safe

·
9,160 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe! You've stumbled on the best online forum for X's there is. You will be glad you found this place, guaranteed! Ride safe. :patriot:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
WELCOME to the cafe! There are a lot of wonderful people on here.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard! :cheers: Stumble right on in, grab a chair and enjoy the Cafe.
Looking forward to your pics. Ride safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts