Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a Purple 2004 VTX1800C. Former owner of a 2002 VTX1300R. I am enjoying the increased HP of the 1800 and am loking at ways to increase power. There are alot of directions to go in and I need advice on a good combo to start with. Pipes, breather and programmer, where I will get the most bang for the buck. Bike ran a [email protected] 102 at the track so I am looking at getting into the low 12s for start without going crazy and still keep the bike streetable. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.:patriot:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
That racing stuff is not my thing so I will stay out of it! ;)

but
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Florida. Pipes, air filter and a PClll usb will give you a little boost. A good dyno tuner will get all they can for you. It'd take deep pockets to unleash more power from this low compression engine.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,259 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from Arkansas!. If you love your X, you'll love this place! Read, read, read the forums! They'll give you all the info to keep you bike purring and a hella lot cheaper the taking it to the stealer! If you need a question answered, make sure you post it in the right forum.

Try this one for the performance questions.

Rebel

·
Premium Member
10,103 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Welcome to the CAFE from Louisiana. :cheers:

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (The Livermush Capital of the Free World)

-Ride Safe

Spoiler

:patriot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts