Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My name is Tony. I live in the mountains in southeastern Oklahoma. I work in the oil-gas fields in Oklahoma and Arkansas. I recently bought a brand new in the crate 07 VTX 1300c. It is a very sweet ride! I'm waiting for my UPS delivery tomorrow for my New COBRA shorties. Stock pipes make it sound like a "TURD"! This is a great site and vry imformative. Good work on the site.:icon_blah

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi Tony and welcome to the cafe from New Jersey! Enjoy your 1300! :choppersm

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Tony, welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hey Tony, welcome to the Cafe from New York. You bought yourself a great bike. I bought one this spring and totally love it. Enjoy!
Bry
ps, the cobras will be awesome!

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
WELCOME FROM TENNESSEE AND WISHING YOU A SUPER DAY. :patriot: I used to be with SONAT and was later bought by El Paso. We had lot of wells and pipelines in SE Oklahoma.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
.45 Goodness
3,078 Posts
Welcome from Frostproof,FL.

Ride Safe :choppersm

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho...

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome. You've found the right board for any questions and info you need. Don't bother going to the dealers for anything as we can help you threw it in the board with the satisfaction of you doing it yourself and doing it right and you will actually know it was done.

Donut/Doug :patriot:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Mountains in OK, who are you kidding!!!! Flat as a pancake. At least I thought so until riding the Talimena Drive, WOW different from the Blue Ridge Parkway but a beautiful ride. Spent 3+ years at Ft Sill in Lawton and did the Mena toy run every November just in time for the leaves to be in perfect color. Welcome!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts