Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I am the owner of an 05' 1800r2 with over 15yrs of riding experience. My scoot named the 'Darksteed" and I have traveled up and down Ca, Nm, Az, and Tx. I am striking out towards Co in a few months, just waiting on the snow to melt. Not a big fan of 'trotting through the snow, on a 107 hp open sleigh"..lmao...Anyway, looking forward to makes new friends and learning a thing or two. ;)

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
Welcome from central wintry Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. Tell us how you arrived at your 107 HP. What aftermarket goodies do you have? Stock 1800 is rated right around 89-90 HP.

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
Welcome. Great riding in Colorado but very weather/snow dependent and snow in certain locations can last into summer. Be safe.

·
Premium Member
10,097 Posts
Greetings all. I am the owner of an 05' 1800r2 with over 15yrs of riding experience. My scoot named the 'Darksteed" and I have traveled up and down Ca, Nm, Az, and Tx. I am striking out towards Co in a few months, just waiting on the snow to melt. Not a big fan of 'trotting through the snow, on a 107 hp open sleigh"..lmao...Anyway, looking forward to makes new friends and learning a thing or two. ;)
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you well! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

1 - 4 of 4 Posts