Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 04' 1300, started looking around the net and found this site. I signed up to hoping to meet some other people who ride and maybe discover some new mods for the bike. I know this area around here pretty well, including much of the UP. If anyone is up my way, it won't take to much twisting to get me on a ride!

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Ontario, I hear you have a Wanderingbear in the UP... be careful... :bleh:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
welcome to the cafe, ride safe, often, go crazy with mods, enjoy and post pics...
oh oh, upper area, far away regions like you mention are said to contain a certain WanderingBear...
be careful, you've been warned!!! he'll be posting here soon enough,

·
Super Moderator
10,754 Posts
Welcome from lower in the same mitten. My wife (2006 1300R) and I have ridden up to the Traverse City area once but not as far north as you. We hope to get up to that area this late summer or fall. We used to ski a lot at Highlands when we had kids at home. Now that they are grown and "off the payroll", my skiing is done about 45 minutes closer to home at Boyne. Ride safe.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Florida. I spend summers in the UP just outside of Munising if you are coming this way let me know.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (The Livermush Capital of the Free World)

Ride Safe

Spoiler (former Michi-gander myself... yup from MIDLAND... swimming pools and movie stars...)

:patriot:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Brooklyn New Yorker
385 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Sanford Florida. Welcome to the VTX family.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the cafe from Florida. I spend summers in the UP just outside of Munising if you are coming this way let me know.
Thanks for the welcome from everyone.

I spend a huge amount of time between Newberry and Munising riding snowmobiles and dirtbikes. I'm just 23 miles south of the bridge on 31.

I am having an informal bike show with a live band on Sat. June 4th if anyone is around my area. It's just a ride in, hang out, free event. If anyone wants more info you can send me a PM.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

wanderingbear, I spend a huge amount of time between Newberry & Munising snowmobiling and riding dirtbikes. I'll give you a shout next time I'm heading your way.
I'm about 20 miles south of the bridge on 31 if you or anyone is in the area.
I am hosting a very informal bike show with live music this Sat. June 4th. This is a free ride in, hang out event. If you need an icy cold beverage while you hang out bring it with you. I think there will be a guy doing a BBQ, I'm still waiting on confirmation on that one. If anyone is interested and needs more info you can send me a PM.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome from Alabama but native from Chesaning in central MI.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts