Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My highest recommendations to Robert Doerr owner of A2Z Custom Upholstery.
He did a fantastic job with a quick turnaround and a very reasonable price. More pics to come when they arrive and are installed on the bike.

:mosh::mosh::choppersm

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
You know I am REALLY beginning to believe this is just not all luck with Robert.

He seems to be able to this this great work on demand consistently.

Seat looks really nice.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Looks great!!

Never seen a back rest built into the seat like that. That makes too much sense!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great!!

Never seen a back rest built into the seat like that. That makes too much sense!

Thanks, the rear pan is carbon steel with the backrest welded on, attached with grade 8 bolts to reinforced molded struts...well I missed typed...the rear seat does not attach to the fender struts, there is a reinforced rib in the center of the fender,that it bolts to ,so, its also functional

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The idea behind the backrest is that it can be easily removed and the flame solo panel bolted in it place...Robert is also making a pad for that solo panel, I'll post pics of it when its done

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you build it or where did you find it. It would be great with these beetle bags.
My design...the guy that built it ain't around no more, but he also did the fenders

This might help you understand

These are really old and alot has happened since these were taken

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Cool, can't wait to see it all together.

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Yea I see there a ton of difference. I would love to find a way to intergrate the bacjrest into the back seat without a sissybar being needed. Oh well maybe someone slse will come up with one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts