Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any fellow Wyomingnites still visit the cafe from time to time come join the new social group!

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
If my daughter rode a bike I would have her join your group. She just moved to Laramie this summer.....

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ghost that will be nice. Im hoping more people from Wyoming will sign up and we can have a meet and greet like every other state. And headcase, Christmas isn't far away, maybe get her a bike:D

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
ghost that will be nice. Im hoping more people from Wyoming will sign up and we can have a meet and greet like every other state. And headcase, Christmas isn't far away, maybe get her a bike:D
If I wanted her to die a bulllet would be cheaper...

·
Not as old as I feel...
1,442 Posts
If my daughter rode a bike I would have her join your group. She just moved to Laramie this summer.....
Is she working there or going to school. My wife and I just sent her daughter to U of Wyoming for her freshman year. I'm getting old...

G26

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come join! I am about to graduate from UW, Ill be out of here in May:cheers:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Count us in! Would like to be able to put some faces to names!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lance and Mossagate, better hit join cause it says we only have 3 members

·
Registered
52 Posts
OK! I subscribed...is that the same as joining, or do I need to click on another button??? And yes my profile name has changed, used to be Lance277

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK! I subscribed...is that the same as joining, or do I need to click on another button??? And yes my profile name has changed, used to be Lance277
Your in!

Anyone been riding lately? I did about 20 miles on Tuesday, we had a high of 44

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey tworley, 20 miles eh? that would put you to the summit and back, or did you go up Rodgers Canyon and back??? both nice and fun rides with some good curves, just watch those filled cracks in Rodgers Canyon, they get pretty squirrely on the warmer days :0 I've been bopping back and forth to work on mine three of the five days this week, took it out last night to test out my custom seat (about 30 degrees out) and am planning on putting a few miles on it this weekend to see how well I like it, its supposed to be in the mid 40's up here through Sunday. Keep the shiney side up, greasy side down, and enjoy the ride buddy!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I putted around town and a few miles down 287 is all, I added glens 2" headlight extension and just had to take a spin after it was installed. Are you guys getting any snow this weekend? I was hoping to hop on and ride a few more miles but we're expecting another 5" today and tomorrow

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No more social group:( Did 160 miles today, rode to wheatland and putted around town there and came back to larmaie, it was a balmy 65 degrees there, I cant wait til it gets warmer! Anyone else get some riding in?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Should have signed up for this forum earlier...

I could have checked in while I was in Laramie and maybe had a riding partner across 30 towards Rawlins.

I just bought a brand new 2009 VTX1300C in April. Had to do some cold riding to get the first 600 on so I could get the first service done. The next day, I headed out from near Minneapolis to Laramie to take care of some personal business. Two days out. Spent a couple nights in Larame, and then over to Baggs to see my mother for Mother's Day. Overnight there, then two days back to MN.

It was a hard ride. Especially since I'm kind of new to this. But it was a lot of fun. Will be upgrading the seat soon, and I've decided 550 miles in a day is probably too much. I'm supposed to be slowing down more as I grow older and enjoying the sights. This trip had to be rushed, though, and I was fortunate to sneak through without any storms. Just a lot of hard wind all the way, both directions.

Wish I could get to WY more often. Sure do miss it.

craig

1 - 17 of 17 Posts