Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new faceplate from Joe.
http://webslingercycles.com/Images/Speedo/index.htm
My old one was getting some crazing in the paint, so I contacted him and he whipped me up a new one. I went with a dragon this time to match my dragon Spyker cover.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That looks great. Checked out the website and the guy has some great stuff on there....

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
I know, it sucks that you're stuck with a digital screen that has a clock and low gas indicator, not to mention is really slick looking. I just feel so sorry for you:bleh:
LoL Joe, does come in handy to have a fuel light and well the digital speedo I could live with or w/o...but I sure do miss my speedo plate from my 1300..Miss my little buddy being with me :bleh::bleh:

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Jstar, that looks great...

I sure do miss my speedo plate from my 1300..Miss my little buddy being with me :bleh::bleh:
Well... he's been waiting forever for you to get a tank bib with some clips attached to a harness for him so he can ride along and enjoy the wind in his snout.
(I bet he tells all his friends it's just a tease to only sit on it for pics :bleh:)

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks real cool. Really detailed.
Thanks Joe, he does a great job.

That looks great. Checked out the website and the guy has some great stuff on there....
If you don't see anything on his site, he can do almost any pic or graffic you send him, change the numbers and hash marks around too.

Looks great :cheers: I really like that, I sure wish I could have one on this bike :(
Thanks Angel.
Maybe you could have Robert do another seat with a Dexter insert sewn into it. :bleh:

Well... he's been waiting forever for you to get a tank bib with some clips attached to a harness for him so he can ride along and enjoy the wind in his snout.
(I bet he tells all his friends it's just a tease to only sit on it for pics :bleh:)
Maybe she could use one of those "papoose" things? :icon_eek:

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
I may just have something in store for the new seat :stirpot:

Doug, I am pretty sure Dexter suffers from ADHD , I am almost certain we would both wind up in the ER if I tried that!!!:bleh::bleh:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts