Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello cafe friends. I just thought I would take a minute to introduce myself. I have owned my 2002 1800C for about 6 weeks and have been over at the VTXOA forum since the day I got it. I have gotten a wealth of knowledge there and I know a lot of the same members are here but thought I would come over and aquire more knowledge. I live in northwestern NC (about 10 minutes from the North Wilkesboro Speedway for all you race fans). As for my bike, it's illusion blue and prior to my ownership it had a set of Cobra drag pipes, K&N filter, and several chrome mods. Other than that it was pretty much stock. So far I have done the desmog, went darkside with a Riken Raptor ZR 205/55-16, installed a clear innovations integrated taillight to clean up the rear, did the seat pin mod and ground fix, and some lighting/chrome accessories for looks. I just ordered a batwing from dragula cycles and will be deciding on a paint color over the next couple weeks. Feel free to chime in with ideas. If anyone has a fairing that's painted blurple to match the bike send pics. I would also like to see pics of custom paint. If I choose to paint the whole bike I'm leaning toward something burgandy candy but not sure. Anyway that's me and my bike pretty quick. Feel free to ask me any questions.

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from Arkansas!. If you love your X, you'll love this place! Read, read, read the forums! They'll give you all the info to keep you bike purring and a hella lot cheaper the taking it to the stealer! If you need a question answered, make sure you post it in the right forum.

Rebel

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (The Livermush Capital of the World)

-Ride Safe

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Moyock, NC.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from South Georgia. :patriot:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome From Idaho...

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great place

Hi, I just started writing on the forum also but have been around reading it for about 2 months now. The information and people here seem to be just awesome. So with that said have a great time and ride safe. :choppersm

·
Registered
223 Posts
welcome from good ole' Kentucky!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi, welcome. I've been on the site for a couple of weeks since I got my bike, but I just registered today.

Btw, I have an 07 vtx1300r. Still learning to ride. Not taking it anywhere until I take the MSF course.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts