Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all, im a new member and new to the VTX 1300C faimily. Just bought my first VTX. Im loving it so far. Im out of Boise Idaho i didnt see any groups in the cafe here so hopefully I can get something started.
I got my VTX the 2nd and bomed arouned town abit with it ,loveing it, my brother has a harley and asked my to go on my first ride that the local harley shop sponsors. It was to support the wonded soilders foundation and i jumped on it quick, my first group ride and it was good sized over 700 bikes only 150 miles but it was a great start.It was on the 5th.
My VTX is a 2007 1300c it came with v & h pipes and it had a jet kit installed, its got 6800 miles on it now.
im looking forward to riding it much more.:patriot:

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (the Livermush Capital of the Free World)

-Ride Safe

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from South Georgia. :patriot:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome to the cafe!! and congrads. on the bike... Hope you have many more enjoyable rides to come... from Mauriceville.Texas

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from the land of Famous Potatoes

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Dude

I am new to riding and I have a 2006 VTX 1300 and just love it. I am wondering were can I buy a back rest and saddle bags that won't break the bank?

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho...

There are several members down in the Boise area...you might want to look in the Idaho Riders Group....

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Welcome from the Arkansas Ozarks!!

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from Arkansas!. If you love your X, you'll love this place! Read, read, read the forums! They'll give you all the info to keep you bike purring and a hella lot cheaper the taking it to the stealer! If you need a question answered, make sure you post it in the right forum.

Rebel

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Welcome to the CAFE from Louisiana. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts