Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new 2006 VTX 1300R owner, and also new to this VTX Cafe. I'm in Montgomery, TX not too far from Houston. Its great to be here and great to have a VTX. I will be adding a sissy bar, back rest and saddlebags soon. Any recommendations on any of this accessories? Including passenger floorboards?
Thanks,
Max

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho. eBay is good place to find stuff as well as the For Sale sections on this forum

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Moyock, NC. Lots of great ways to spend money on chrome and other parts around here.

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2006 1300c, I have backrest, luggage rack,winshield,crashbars and 3 pocket pouch on the winshield and saddlebags. I just put 2.1/2" risers on my handle bars and added a mustang seat.She is coming togeather rather nicely. Hope you enjoy your ride, man its a blast.:choppersm

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (The Livermush Capital of the Free World)

-Ride Safe

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
welcome to the cafe...now, go post the same thing over to one of the other forums, you'll get all the answers you want. make sure your wallet is plastic ready, get ready to take pics and post, and soon enough, well, you'll see...

keep this for reference:

chromeaddictanonymous.org

divorcingduetomoneyspentonbike.org

icalledmychild13r.org

eventhedogbitmetwicexx.net

enjoy...:choppersm :patriot:

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from deepest, darkest Arkansas!

Rebel

·