Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Recently got a 2003 VTX-1800C.
I joined up to get feedback on accessories, settings, and maybe meet some area folks to ride with.
Y'all have a good one.:)

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
welcome to the cafe.
:icon_suspdid you ask for feedback on what accessories to get!!!:eek:

i can here the eulogies now!!! you're the winner. i'm sure more will pipe in for all your needs. post up on the 1800 board same request, you may regret it, unless your pockets are deep, then i'll suggest you adopt a 1300C, and yes, i'm available for weddings, funerals, bar/bat mitzvahs and have also been used as a witness in a few divorces, which if take advice here, i may be used again...:D:icon_mrha:choppersm enjoy, post pics when you do mods, or add ons..

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks again, guys.
So Luis, I'm looking for hardmount saddlebags with a quick release system that won't leave brackets behind when removed. Thoughts?:cheers:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from San Diego!<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vBulletin.register_control("vB_QuickEdit", "633", 'VisitorMessage'); //--> </SCRIPT>

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from South Georgia. :patriot:

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy! Think about coming to the Meet N' Greet/Tech Session/Swap Meet in West Memphis on Sept. 24-25.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts