21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho....

·
Zoom Zoom...
662 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from Northern Indiana.

Ride Safe

:choppersm

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Wow! I think that Im not gonna have trouble to find information for my bike because there is a lot of people in here!! :eek:

Bienvenue from Ottawa...just down the road ..

May the Ottawa Senators beat Montreal Canadians tonight...LOL
It might sound wierd but I don't like hockey much! :bleh: Its fun to play but not to watch it on tv.. :hmm2: :cheers:

Bienvenue parmi nous ! :icon_lala

Je suis sur la rive-nord de Montréal.
Yaye!! Je me sens moins seule de ma gang! :p

There is peoples from 4 corners of the word here! I'm surprise! I think I am just not lucky at all because I've seen only ONE VTX on the road this summer. :nope:

·
.45 Goodness
3,078 Posts
Welcome from Frostproof,FL.:)

Your english is better than mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
haha! Well I used online translator to help me. :rolleyes: Mostly of the time it didn't make sens at all so I correct with my little knowledge of english. :icon_blah

I understand English very well but for some reason I cannot speak it properly!

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
haha! Well I used online translator to help me. :rolleyes: Mostly of the time it didn't make sens at all so I correct with my little knowledge of english. :icon_blah

I understand English very well but for some reason I cannot speak it properly!
You are doing very well.

Much better in fact than a majority of the ?? Citizens ?? we have around my part of the country who DON"T • Read • Write • Speak • or Understand English other than what it takes to sign up for anything that is handout from the government.

Hoping for warm weather in your area soon.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wouldnt worry about the language to much most of us dont speak good anyway! Keep your wheels on the ground see you on the road!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
You are doing very well.

Much better in fact than a majority of the ?? Citizens ?? we have around my part of the country who DON"T • Read • Write • Speak • or Understand English other than what it takes to sign up for anything that is handout from the government.

Hoping for warm weather in your area soon.....
We have a law that requires vehicles to be equipped with winter tires until 15 March. But it can snow in March and April so we adjust to the temperature progressively and we hope the return of warm weather soon!

I cannot count how much time I went to sit on my bike in the garage since the beginning of winter! :p Summer is too far!! Can't wait!!!!!

I was supposed to make a road trip on the East Coast of the United States this summer for NASCAR and for a bike week with couple of friends who ride H-D but my learner's permit in Quebec is not recognized in many (if not all) states. ... See you next year then! :icon_ball

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
31 Participants
alain.breton
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing