Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
S.O.B.
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to mount a set of Honda line aux driving lights on my 2003 VTX 1800 and everything in the instrucitons is accurate except I can not find the elusive "3 pin connector" that I am suupsed to plug the repay into! It should just be plug and play since its Honda on Honda, but there is no extra connector in the headlight bucket and no 3 pin connctor that I might think to tap into! Am I missing something? The diagram shows all the wires and where they come from and go to except that one! Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can put this back together for a weekend ride!
Thanks in advance!

·
Where am I?
512 Posts
I am trying to mount a set of Honda line aux driving lights on my 2003 VTX 1800 and everything in the instrucitons is accurate except I can not find the elusive "3 pin connector" that I am suupsed to plug the repay into! It should just be plug and play since its Honda on Honda, but there is no extra connector in the headlight bucket and no 3 pin connctor that I might think to tap into! Am I missing something? The diagram shows all the wires and where they come from and go to except that one! Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can put this back together for a weekend ride!
Thanks in advance!
There isn't one on a 1800C that kit is intended to be installed on a R,S,N or T model that has the connector. You would have to wire in a relay to use your driving lights.

Here's a good how 2

http://www.rattlebars.com/mtz/foglites.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts