Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Dapper Dave
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located on Cave Creek road in north Phoenix is a small dealership (private no corporate) that appears to have a knowledgable shop staff. I will be having some additional work done above and beyond the normal servicing so I can report back what a great or possibly terrible job the shop has done. I am also curious what the actual HP blah blah is and will have it dyno'd to find out. I realize a lot of my fellow riders will cringe when I say that I am having my bike serviced and to that I say I just don't have the time. Wish me luck!

·
Dapper Dave
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I just got back from a nice ride and I am here to say that I am pleased with the overall work of the shop @ North Valley Honda. I now have my bike running crisply at startup, slow cruise and highway speeds. Gone is the hesitation and flat spots during cruise just nice clean exceleration. So even though I was way past my 8K I am caught up on my maintenance and have a BAK to boot. Right now I just want to ride! So if you live in northwest phoenix check em out I think you will be pleased.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts