Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Puppy Wrangler
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the weather is starting to seem a little bit nicer (relative term for this damn area) I was thinking it might be nice to get the hell outta the routine of just "going for a ride" and maybe meet up with some of the riders in the area. Who knows, maybe it could be something of a tech meet too if we have a few knowledgeable folks show and willing to teach. Dont know when or where, but the whos can chime in. And if theres already one scheduled, then nevermind.

·
Puppy Wrangler
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depending on whos up for it, we can pick any weekend good for you guys/gals. I work a 4 day week so Im good whatever is picked. Was thinking sometime after around 6 or so weeks till the weather plays nice. Once we have a few people chimed in, we can pick a place kinda in the middle of it all.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am at Quantico and I could join.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi there,
I am interested in the potential drive. Currently I live in Quantico and I work in Dumfries VA.
I also have friend that drives a vtx 1300 and also lives in Woodbridge VA he has been helping me in getting my bike to run great.
V/r
Melvin2816

As the weather is starting to seem a little bit nicer (relative term for this damn area) I was thinking it might be nice to get the hell outta the routine of just "going for a ride" and maybe meet up with some of the riders in the area. Who knows, maybe it could be something of a tech meet too if we have a few knowledgeable folks show and willing to teach. Dont know when or where, but the whos can chime in. And if theres already one scheduled, then nevermind.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
If the idea gets revived and dates are selected, I could come up. I'm just past Virginia Beach and into NC. I'm four miles across the state line.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would be willing to meet up for a ride on May 10th- I live in Scottsville VA, there are a lot of country roads, perhaps a trip up to the Blue Ridge.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Things don't look good for weekends in June due to my schedule. I'm assuming you aren't talking about any mid-week days.

However, keep me in mind, as I may be able to sneak away.

Vaughn

1 - 19 of 19 Posts