Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Fall

Votes: 5 55.6%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Deuce
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone doing an Ohio gathering anymore? I used to hold a couple and I’m really thinking I need to get back into having at least one gathering again I really do miss having everyone around and I know my dad (the cook) misses the gathering to. I just don’t want to steep on anyone that has one planned.

so I want some replies here to see how much interest there would be in having an Ohio Ride on the river again. If there is enough interest in this I will start the planning. Also would you want to see a spring or fall ride?All comments and snide remakes welcome.

·
WTF, Over!
8,419 Posts
Since I am retired, I am trying to hit more rides...Ohio is nice, and I think I can convince myself to come up and enjoy the company of friends.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,188 Posts

·
Too short for my weight
5,721 Posts
Hell, I know you all don't know me very well, but I would definitely be down for a spring ride at some point.
None of us knew each other until here. Now a lot of us are like family.

I would try to make it Deuce!

·
Deuce
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
He’s about hour and s half south of my house, let us know when little brother!!! I’d love to see the girls
I’m thinking spring time. I’m thinking in may probably mid may. Haven’t started the planning yet just seeing if there is still interest in coming to the river.

we don’t need an event to get together we live close enough we could plan a day and go do something. You could bring a couple grandkids and we could have a day together.

·
Registered
153 Posts
He’s about hour and s half south of my house, let us know when little brother!!! I’d love to see the girls
I’m thinking spring time. I’m thinking in may probably mid may. Haven’t started the planning yet just seeing if there is still interest in coming to the river
Count me in, keep me informed and I'll get the time off and I'll be there.

·
Registered
17,683 Posts
I would be interested in coming to Ohio. Your close to Iron Mikes right?
About 4 hrs. due west of me via I-70. 10 mi. N of Z'ville on Rte. 666

·
Registered
17,683 Posts
Keep an eye on the planned rides section once the planning in complete I’ll make a post in that section so everyone that wants to come can
Wouldn't hurt to post on this thread too.

Reactions: River13
1 - 20 of 48 Posts