• Spring

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Fall

Votes: 5 55.6%
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Bros and Sisters, would really enjoy to be part of it. I am brand new here, because brand new in the US, so still an Alien (be carefull ;-) ). I enjoy very much the bike scene here in Dayton OH and would love to meet more people have made the same good decision like I did, ride a VTX. If anybody is here around the Dayton OH area, and also enjoy bike night at Rip Rap Roadhouse, or Renesaince, please say hello and we meet next time there.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,188 Posts

·
Tinkerer
1,806 Posts

·
Registered
17,683 Posts
10 mi. N of I-70 via the Devil's Hwy., Rte 666. Travel if you dare, heheheheheheheheheheheheheh! The river runs N-S, and 666 is on the E side of the river.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Being Stuck in Toronto Canada for 2 Riding seasons because of thet DAMN c c c COVID i need a reason to see my family down south COUNT ME IN (i would think late May so it warms up a bit more)

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,188 Posts
Being Stuck in Toronto Canada for 2 Riding seasons because of thet DAMN c c c COVID i need a reason to see my family down south COUNT ME IN (i would think late May so it warms up a bit more)
Bring the other Canadians with you.

·
Super Moderator
11,465 Posts
But only the good looking ones :)

Reactions: henkvdb

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been a brand new alien here now for almost 40 years, and still count my blessings every day.
Welcome to this beautiful country!
Thanks for the Welcome! First I was a little bit shocked to move to Ohio because I lived in the Caribbean. But after I got my VTX I start to love it!
A different kind of freedom than before, (I lived on my Sailing boat) but not bad at all.

·
Super Moderator
11,465 Posts
Symon is many things but "cute" is not one of them. The only thing cute about Symon is the way he spells his name with a "y" :)

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,188 Posts
Symon is a good guy.
I traded him beer for Canadian Tylenol. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
17,683 Posts

·
Registered
17,683 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,465 Posts
No, Canadian Tylenol can come with added ingredients that are prescription only in the USA such as muscle relaxants and other things. I suspect that is what IndyX is talking about. I doubt that any of our Canadian comrades would have risked bringing weed across the border.

·
Registered
858 Posts
No, Canadian Tylenol can come with added ingredients that are prescription only in the USA such as muscle relaxants and other things. I suspect that is what IndyX is talking about. I doubt that any of our Canadian comrades would have risked bringing weed across the border.
true enough there is plenty of it in the USA But I will bring Tylenol #3 with codene i hear they can fetch a pretty penny in the US or atleast a beer

21 - 40 of 48 Posts